04 Nov The Coleridge Cookbook: Enter a recipe / order a copy
In a busy and stressful time, we would like to offer everyone in the school community something fun and easy to take part in remotely! Preparing and enjoying food brings us together more than ever, so the school and Coleridge Families are coordinating a cookery book to celebrate the diverse and delicious cultures amongst the families and staff at Coleridge Primary School.
Here’s how it works:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your recipe ASAP (before 16/11/20). It can be a simple snack, a fun drink, a dessert, or a main course – basically any kind of food or drink item! A photo is optional, just remember to include:
- Ingredients list with quantities, and the preparation instructions;
- A bit of an introduction as to why this recipe is special, or about where it is from;
- Your name, plus your child’s class (or where you teach, if a member of staff)
2. Pre-order your copy for just £15 at https://tinyurl.com/ColeridgeCookbook2020. The books will be delivered in early December. Any money made from the purchase of the cookbook will be donated directly to urgent school improvements.
The Coleridge Cookbook stems from the original idea to host a ‘Cultures of Coleridge Week’ at school, but now as Coleridge Families and the school are unable to host events, we are launching new initiatives like this in an attempt to reduce the critical shortfall in fundraising. (Please note that any families in receipt of the Pupil premium Grant who contribute recipes will be eligible for a free copy of the book.)
This beautiful keepsake of family-friendly recipes will also feature a few recipe contributions from local chefs and restaurants in the Crouch End area. If you are a chef or run a foodie business, please get in touch about sponsorship options.
Thank you for your support.
Team Cookbook 2020