Voting now open to ALL COLERIDGE FAMILIES AND STAFF!
Could Could your cat create the next dance craze? Might your pet mouse become the next internet meme? Will your Weinerama go viral? Will your stick insect take TikTok by storm? Why not test out your pet’s talent in The Coleridge Pet Show?
You can choose to enter your pet into as many as you like of the ten different categories. Later you and your friends can help to choose the winners by awarding each entry a score out of five stars.
You could be in line to win some outrageously good prizes. We’ve got a PAWSOME rangeof really BARKING BRILLIANT rewards for you and your pet to win donated by some of the loveliest, most talented members of our Coleridge community, and from some of our favourite shops and services in Crouch End.
- Best Human Impression of a Pet
This is for everyone, even those who have no actual pet! Grab a sibling, parent or a friend, decide who’s going to be the ‘pet’ and who’s going to be the ‘owner’, and take a video of you doing your best impression of a pet. Any pet! (We look forward to seeing those snake, horse and goldfish impressions…)
- My Pet’s Got Talent or Best Trick
Take a video of your pet doing their most impressive trick.
- Dressed to Impress
Upload a pic of your pet with its best hairdo or best outfit on.
- What a Weirdo!
Do you have a very unusual pet? Or does your very common pet like to do odd things? Or does your very common pet like to do very odd things? Does your pet have a crazy photo face? Upload a pic or video for this one.
Got a new lockdown puppy/kitten/bunny, or some other brand new baby pet? We want to see your cutest baby photo!
- Yawn! Most Boring Pet
The most slow, most silent, most still. Does it ever do anything? No? Great! Those are the pets we want to see. Photos or videos welcome.
- Candid Camera Moment
Did you manage to capture your pet on camera at a lucky moment – when they were being naughty, clever or just accidentally funny? That’s a candid camera moment. Photos or videos both work well for this category.
- Hey, Good Looking!
Pet Show Judges, it’s your call: Who is the fairest of them all? Whether your pet’s a regal beauty, handsome prince, noble warrior or a maiden sweet, show us your pet’s best portrait pose.
- Golden Oldie
Is your pet getting on in years? Here’s where they can shine like the golden boy or girl that they are! Send us a picture to win.
Maybe your pet’s best friend is another pet, someone else’s pet or YOU! Capture a beautiful friendship between your pet and their closest pal on camera, and post it up for all to see! Photos or videos could work equally well here.
How to Take Part
- Check out the categories above and decide which ones you want to enter. Go for as many as you like!
- Go to ColeridgePetShowTicket (on Ticket Tailor) and purchase your desired number of entries. £2 per 1 entry – the more entries you put in, the better chance you and your pet have of winning one of our fantastic prizes!
- Choose/take those fantastic photos and locate or film those videos. N.B. Videos must be shorter than 20 seconds.
- Go to ColeridgePetShow (on Google) to fill in an entry form (you will need to log into Google to do this) and upload your files. You will need a separate form for each submission/file. Final closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Friday 14th May.
- 17th May – Voting opens! Click ColeridgePetShowVote to see all the entries and give them a star rating. Voting is open to ALL COLERIDGE FAMILIES and STAFF.
- Wait to find out if your pet has won any of our amazing prizes!
We can’t wait to see all your picture-purrfect pets!
List of Prizes
(keep visiting our website for the most up to date list):
- An exclusive professional 45min photoshoot and 10 digital images of your child/ren and their pet with our own sensational Kit Bhatti, the school photographer who’s been magically making our children’s mugshots look magnificent for the last three years
- A hands-on top level groom at the most sought-after grooming parlour in Crouch End, Foxy Groomers (so popular that they’ve had to close the waiting list!)
- Your pet’s portrait printed on an elegant 11 x 7 inch solid slate tile with its own presentation stand, donated by Coleridge parent Lisa Sliney
- Pet couture! Win a tailored item made especially for your pet by the master seamstress Susie Cottee of Coleridge play costume fame
- A hand-drawn portrait of your gorgeous pet by the terrifically talented illustrator and Coleridge parent Aurelie Monsaingeon (See her work at www.instagram.com/lirelo)
- A generous gift voucher to spend at our local pet produce store, Hornsey Pet & Garden
- A free 24-hour stay for a hound with Emma Grove, dog walker and doggy daycare provider to the Coleridge canine community
- A funky oil/acrylics pop-art painting of your pet on a 12 x 12 inch box canvas by Emma Anton (See her work at www.instagram.com/artbyemmaanton)
- Your pet’s photo printed on a handy tote bag shopper or T-shirt
GET IN TOUCH: If you need help, contact us at ColeridgePetShow@gmail.com.